Welcome to FitJog!
FitJog is right for you if you believe that...
- Life is all about happiness, health, relationship and socializing
- Health is not about absense of disease and taking medicines and suppliments
- Processed food and inactive lifestyle is making people obese
- There is no quick fix for losing weight and fat
- Neither fat, nor carb is making people obese, but excess refined food in place of natural whole food and inactivity (along with genetics) is the cause of obesity
- You won't become healthier by crash diets, nutritional suppliments and pills, but by eating whole natural food and adopting physically active lifestyle
- Health is not only flat belly and slim body, but also healthy and stable mind
- Socializing, relationship, positive attitude and helping others will make you mentally healthier and stable
- There is no specific workout to lose belly fat
- Your beauty is the effect of your overall natural healh and positive attitude
- Crash diets will make you more unhealthy
- It is the radical change in lifestyle and attitude towards life that is going to make you healthy, fit, beutiful and socially acceptable
1. Learn the most effective weight watch and fat loss tips for disease prevention
Diabetes is today’s one of the most important public health problems that is taking the form of an epidemic not only in India but also the world over. India is one of world’s top diabetes affected country. There is an urgent need for methods to solvage the rising prevalence of this metabolic disease for which prevention is one most important, less expensive and easily compliable approach. Lifestyle modifications, weight loss (fat loss) and regular exercise can reduce the risk of diabetes by more than 50 percent in people with impaired glucose tolerance [ IGT, a condition in which the affected person has difficulty in disposal of blood sugar. Details of IGT and Insulin Resistance here]. [Ref.: Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus by Changes in Lifestyle among Subjects with Impaired Glucose Tolerance (N Engl J Med 2001; 344:1343-1350May 3, 2001)]
Prevention of diabetes by diet and exercise results in numerous health benefits.
The lifestyle adopted to prevent diabetes by any of the several methods is definitely going to provide numerous health benefits, apart from the prevention itself. Many of us approach the doctor ony after diabetes, hypertension or heart disease strikes us. Why not prevent these lifestyle diseases before they attack us. Yes, to a large extent we can prevent diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease by modifying our lifestyle. Because diabetes is a very common problem these days due to our modern sedentary lifestyle and morbid obese status
2. What are the ways of lifestyle modification to prevent these metabolic diseases due to overweight and obesity?
- Exercise (Any physical activity for 40 to 50 min.)
- Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Pranayama,Dhyana, Kapaalbhati, Anulom-Vilom)
- Meditation (Stress Reduction)
- Socialising (Meeting people physically, making friends)
- Relationship (Giving importance to others: friends, relatives, kids, partners)
3. What are the health risks associated with obesity and overweight?
If you think that obesity affects only your looks, think again! There are several health risks which increase due to obesity. These are:
weight loss diet
Online weight loss diet plan for weight loss, easy to follow,healthy food options- veg, non-veg and more.Just Rs 499 / month(www.fitho.in)